Entrepreneur and former senior executive with USA.Net, Bain Bayes Enterprises, M.C.I. Telecommunications, and P.S.T. Inc.
I've been on and involved in the "Internet" since 1983. I use to train managers on how to conduct an Internet search (before Google). I'm not joking... that's how long I've been around.
Currently I am the Managing Partner of My One Call, LLC and have been for the last 11 years. My One Call is a sales acceleration and business development firm. We specialize in growing emerging mid market companies revenue using proven and intelligent systems. We provide business development,in all of it's many forms.
As an Entrepreneur I have either founded or partnered in the following types of businesses since I was 17.
- Sales Acceleration Services with M.O.C. Colorado
- Marketing and Planning with Bayes Squared
- Investor and VP of sales with USA.Net
- Partner Swift Current Marketing ( Merged into My One Call LLC 2003)
- Owner of Latta's Bagels and Coffee. 3 restaurants in the Denver area.
- Partner and S.V.P of Sales with P.S.T ( named one of Colorado's largest private companies by the Denver Business Journal with over 800 employees) P.S.T. was an outsource, outside sales firm with over 650 employees in my sales organization.
- Owner 1-900 for Tax
- Owner Bayes patching and asphalt
- Owner Restaurant Janitorial Firm
- Publisher, The House to House news. Circulation 10 home owners on my block as a kid.
In addition to these I was a Restaurant manager for a national family chain for 3 years. I also spent 3 years with MCI in sales as a sales person and manager. After P.S.T. was sold to MCI later in life, I was S.V.P. of sales for MCIDirect and was responsible for all outside sales to the small business community in the U.S.A.. One of my reps may have cold called you. We had 650 of them making 24 average cold calls a day. That's 3,900,000 cold calls a year. If one was on your business, I apologize.
|No website link yet|